Technorati Profile

Do I Need an Immigration Lawyer to Apply for Green Card for My Russian Bride?

FAQ: I just got married to a Russian girl, who came here on a K1 (fiancé) visa. We want to apply for a work permit and green card for her. Do I need an immigration lawyer?

Read more »

Republished by Blog Post Promoter